Monday, February 20, 2017

Caricature Event: Dance Studio Party 1/7/2017

This Caricature gig took place at a dance studio.  Lot of talented young ladies, who gave me bright beautiful smiles, and tons of laughter. Alot of inside jokes too. Guess im the "old man who doesn't get it" in this scenario. But regardless, there was a ton of love & respect here for what they do.  Cheers ladies!
If you ware interested in booking me for any event; be it children/adult party, an event, a bar mitzvah, or any ol shindig you got going, please feel free to book me HERE
Nervous about booking me through my personal site? Feel free to book me through Gig Salad. A website for performers like myself who act as a middle man, and hold both information. Ill even cover the fee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international voip calls