Monday, January 30, 2017

My MARVEL movie moment in the BG of Civil War(now on Netflix)

Its Official...i made it on NETFLIX in a MARVEL movie!
 As some of my fans may know, i had the absolute pleasure to stumble upon a Marvel Set as they were tapping Captain America: Civil War back in the summer of 2015. Welp, after bugging them endlessly, i actually found my way on set, and in the freakin movie MAN.  Can you believe that? Its a trip man...but i feel that its an absolute blessing. I just wanted to share with you guys some of the scenes im in.

The Scene im in starts @ around 12:30 and 12:40...yes i counted XD Here are some screenshots.
And just in-case you aren't sick of me geeking over this...heres some gifs of your ol boy! Ahhh...i relish this moment. 
Being on set with the likes of Chris Evans(Cap), and Jeremy Renner(Hawkeye) was a trip! And oh yea...Scarlett Johansson (aka Black Widow) personally gave me a tic-tac & uttered a word in my direction. Ahhhh...jubilation...i can die happy! I wish i could say i kept that tic-tac...but i ate it, LOL! My wife is sooo over that story BTW,LOL!
 Be sure to catch your boy in Captain America: Civil War. Its now streaming on Netflix.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Amazing! Still jealous!
Thank you for sharing your experience! If you ever need more extras keep me updated!
- Valentina from AP. :)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international voip calls